ALLAHUAKBAR ~~

~ Be thankful for what you have.. you'll end up having more...
If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough....~~ :) Tapak kaki kita kalau dah KERAS, pijak paku dan duri pun tidak terasa apa sebab tumitnya dah keras. Tetapi kalau tapak kaki yang LEMBUT, terpijak duri sikit je terus sakit dan berdarah. Demikian juga hati, kalau ia dah keras tak terasa lagi bersalah kalau buat dosa. Sebab itu, jangan sampai hati kita keras sampai tak terasa bersalah untuk buat maksiat.. -Tuan Guru Nik Aziz Nik Mat- By: PEANUT...

30 October 2009

~~PROUD TO BE MUSLIM!!!!!!~~~~


I am a Muslim woman



Feel free to ask me why


When I walk,


I walk with dignity


When I speak


I do not lie


I am a Muslim woman


Not all of me you'll see


But what you should appreciate


Is that the choice I make is free


I'm not plagued with depression


I'm neither cheated nor abused


I don't envy other women


And I'm certainly not confused


Note, I speak perfect English


Et un petit peu de Francais aussi


I'm majoring in Linguistics


So you need not speak slowly


I run my own small business


Every cent I earn is mine


I drive my Chevy to school & work


And no, that's not a crime!


You often stare as I walk by


You don't understand my veil


But peace and power I have found


As I am equal to any male!


I am a Muslim woman


So please don't pity me


For God has guided me to truth


And now I'm finally free!










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...